Construction Project Manager
Fox Restaurant Concepts is a growing collection of original, thriving boutique restaurants. We like to think that we’re the biggest small company you’ll ever work for. It’s ever-evolving with fresh new restaurants (with 15 concepts and over 50 locations) that are leading the way for the future of dining. Our award-winning restaurants are staffed with enthusiastic, energetic, hardworking professionals with the sole goal of offering warm, genuine hospitality.
The Construction Project Manager will have oversight of all phases of restaurant projects from schedules, budgets, construction documentation and administration.
- Coordinate with Architectural, Interior Design, Food Service, and Engineering Consultants, Signage Consultant/ Vendor, and other vendors as part of the overall Project and providing direction as necessary
- Interact with and support the construction, facilities, and operations departments.
- Establish project processes and procedures by collaborating with in-house design team and consultants as well as contractors (General, Kitchen Equipment, Signage, Furniture, etc.).
- Assist in pre-construction estimating
- Assist in site assessment: building feasibilities (building type, age of building, utilities locations and availability, site access and ADA requirements.
- Coordinate with local municipal(city/county) as well as utility companies.
- Assist the leasing team in reviewing the deal terms such as landlord vs. tenant work as well as space/site planning requirements.
- Review documents: preliminary concept, 100% CD/Permit set, and the sign & graphics package in terms of conformance with local requirements/site design guidelines.
- Attend AOCs
- Project Management and tracking of project budget, schedule, material, procurements and lead time, and quality controls during construction.
- Assist in managing the punch list
- Issue, review and track change orders; construction change directives, field changes, design/engineering changes (architectural/structural/M.E.P. requirements) as well as municipal and /or local utility company requirements
- 5+ years as a Construction Project Management specifically in a restaurant or hospitality setting.
- Demonstrated ability and experience with knowledge of industry standard practices, materials, means, and methods
- Knowledge of project management software
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices a plus
- Skill in developing and maintaining specifications
- Working knowledge of lighting
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft Project Schedule
- Strong technical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, team environment
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Savings and retirement program (with company match)
- A yearly incentive opportunity
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- 50% Dining Discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required