System Administrator – True Food Kitchen
True Food Kitchen is one of 16 brands to come from Fox Restaurant Concepts founded in 1998 with one simple goal in mind- keep the guest happy at all costs and at all times. It’s a company that has been built by the amazing people who have embraced the culture and philosophy. We currently have 17 locations across multiple states and continue to expand at a rapid pace.
About the Role:
The System Administrator position is based in Phoenix, AZ and is responsible for onsite and remote support, maintaining the design and integrity of hardware and software systems as well as coordinating complex projects, and implementing new technical solutions. This relates to all technology, including workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
What you will do:
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft and VMware.
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Engineer and implement system solutions that enhance the productivity and ease of use for corporate employees and remote field users.
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical services and support across multiple levels. End user, network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security, etc.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, etc.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Will be part of an on-call schedule
- Pursue any other related activities as directed by supervisors
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors in Computer science or 5+ years of demonstrated experience of functional IT support NOC, Data Center, etc.
- Strong communication skills. Positive, winning mentality.
- Knowledge of various IT related software and hardware such as Microsoft, Cisco, WatchGuard, Manage Engine, VMware, HP, Lenovo, Apple, SharePoint, Office 365, Active Directory, etc.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Hospitality experience is a plus
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Savings and retirement program (with company match)
- Annual incentive opportunity
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- 50% Dining Discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required