RESTAURANT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Working at Olive & Ivy Restaurant & Marketplace as a restaurant manager is for those who float between a modern West Coast lifestyle and an old-world European dream. From the rich flavors to the warm ambiance, Olive & Ivy blends timeless Mediterranean elegance with modern California chic to create an unexpected but familiar escape. Best part? It’s not a day dream – it’s real, and you can be part of it.
ALREADY LOOKING AT ONE-WAY TICKETS?
• Passion and imported espresso get you out the door in the morning
• In your mind, every dinner, dessert, and afternoon snack has a perfect wine pairing
• Your idea of “the finishing touches” is an extra drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
• You can wow a boisterous party of ten, a discerning two-top, and a business lunch all at the same time
• You love the history and inspiration behind dishes as much as the dishes themselves
You’re passionate about creating memorable dining experiences and exceeding guest expectations.
You’re resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
For more than 2 years, as a manager, you’ve been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
You have basic knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
JUST FOR YOU
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401k Plan with Company Match
5 Day Work Week
Paid Time Off
Dining Discount at all FOX Concepts
Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
Fun Work Vibe
WHAT IT MEANS TO JOIN FOX RESTAURANT CONCEPTS
Fox Restaurant Concepts is the rare blend of true creativity and culinary excellence, paired with real flexibility and opportunity. A career with us can be the start of a journey into a variety of business areas, or the continuation of a meaningful career. From scratch cooking to front of house responsibility, we are looking for new adventurers to take their next step as a part of the Fox family.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US! Olive & Ivy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.