Fox Restaurant Concepts is the rare blend of true creativity and culinary excellence, paired with real flexibility and opportunity. A career with us can be the start of a journey into a variety of business areas, or the continuation of a meaningful career. From scratch cooking to front of house responsibility, we are looking for new adventurers to take their next step as a part of the Fox family.
The Creative Director is responsible for the overall creative output of the Marketing department and brings to the table an expertise in their field, operating in a high-level managerial capability to ensure creative and departmental excellence. As the Creative Director you play a key role in evolving FRC brands, have strategic ownership of creative assets, and lead the marketing production efforts over new store support. As a leader on the marketing team, reporting into the VP Marketing, you will contribute to the success of the department and Shared Services support to the rest of the organization.
New Branding Development
- Assists in developing creative direction for new FRC brand concepts
- Partner with the VP of Marketing to develop the creative brief used in brand development
- Source and manage commissioned creative agencies to develop new store logos, menu design and brand elements
- Ensure all brand elements are installed appropriately at new store location before opening and accessible/available thereafter
- Ability to work alongside Development Design partners and provide creative executions for new stores.
- Provide creative guidance on new store brand experience
- Develop new store creative environmental package for the Design team
- Work with Project Manager to coordinate install and execution
- Provides leadership expertise and function as a creative resource able to conceive and execute persuasive and compelling advertising and communication.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure creative recommendations are aligned with budgets and timing.
- Plays an influential role in the development of a strong creative strategy and propels forward wider FRC business objectives.
- Functions as an accomplished and persuasive presenter that can articulately express creative concepts to leadership and executive teams. Provide production recommendations to create the best possible product.
Creative Output Leadership
- Work with the VP of Marketing to establish goals for current brand creative efforts
- Oversee creative consultations with the internal design team to ensure the best creative strategies, sharp accuracy of input, schedules, budget, production support, reviews and executive/partner presentations are met.
- Lead in developing all new creative needs for existing brands including new advertising campaigns and new branding needs
- Trains and supervises creative department to ensure excellence across any and all executions.
- Source necessary talent for all copywriting needs
- Collaborate with the leadership team on marketing planning efforts with a focus primarily on property based period sales goals
- Provide creative support for all major campaigns and marketing projects as associated with annual marketing plans
- 8-10 years of experience as either an agency Creative Director or a senior leader in a corporate/in-house environment; experience in restaurant or hospitality is preferred.
- Proven track record in developing and executing 360 degree creative strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written communications skills including strategic plans, creative copywriting and editing
- Outstanding attention to project details, sincere enthusiasm, keen organization, ease of multi-tasking and a natural ability to be a team player
- Self-motivated, creative and results-oriented
- Ability to understand and analyze sales figures, results and trends
- Experienced in managing a large number of projects with shifting deadlines
- Resourceful, solutions-oriented and organized
- Strategic thinker; nimble and responds quickly and positively to change
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and a yearly incentive opportunity
- Retirement savings program (with company match)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Dining Discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required