Fox Restaurant Concepts is the rare blend of true creativity and culinary excellence, paired with real flexibility and opportunity. A career with us can be the start of a journey into a variety of business areas, or the continuation of a meaningful career. From scratch cooking to front of house responsibility, we are looking for new adventurers to take their next step as a part of the Fox family.
We are seeking a Regional Chef to provide guidance and training for the restaurant-level chef teams including but not limited to: safety and sanitation, purchasing, vendor relations, new product roll-out, financial accountability, store level menu execution, and culinary standards. You will lead and facilitate training solutions for chef and staff development, develop kitchen productivity standards and metrics to improve culinary operations performance. Ensures integrity of food recipes and that execution is upheld. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-unit role with a rapidly expanding organization.
- Must be able to WOW us with a food tasting!
- We are a food focused group so you must have a balanced ability to execute amazing food along with delivering on operational standards.
- Must have proven success as multi-unit leader, Corporate Chef or an Executive Chef in a high volume restaurant environment.
- Constant desire to stay on top of current food trends and deliver impeccable hospitality.
- Ability to do theoretical costing around food, purchasing, and labor.
- Must possess a strong financial acumen, command of the P&L and the ability to effectively interpret reporting.
- Comprehensive understanding of properly yielding and writing recipes.
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and motivational skills, the ability to effectively supervise and inspire staff, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Extremely high standards and attention to detail, well organized and able to multi-task. High level of personal initiative, action and results oriented.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive pay plus bonus incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings and retirement program (with company match)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Dining Discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required