Regional Manager - South East
About Flower Child
Join us on the journey to food enlightenment. Flower Child's fundamental promise is to serve healthy food. This means we work with ranchers who respect, protect and love their animals - and our food supply. Our proteins are all raised naturally, without additives. Our organic produce is guided by the wisdom of the Environmental Working Group. This journey often leads us home. Local sourcing is a priority. We know our farmers and their families. Our food is always cooked fresh and served quickly. We're fast but we never cut corners and you can taste it.
The Regional Manager will play a key role in providing leadership and direction to unit level General Managers and Executive Chefs. Responsibilities include all day-to-day operating activities, including staffing, revenue growth, expense, cost and margin control; service and delivery; monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management. This is a highly visible role tasked with consistently delivering guest service excellence, operational effectiveness and strong revenue numbers.
- Provide visible leadership to management and employees while generating a restaurant atmosphere focused on great hospitality where the expectations of the guests are exceeded routinely.
- Attain the financial objectives of the business through effective management of people, product, service and facility processes, including a focus on the revenue and profit components.
- Help develop policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of goals related to cash flow, revenue growth, and cost of goods sold, labor costs and other operating expenses on a daily basis.
- Manages to budget; follows-up daily on the operating numbers.
- Conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoots areas of interest while assisting in developing appropriate solutions to identified problems and opportunities.
- Ensure all management and employees are focused on exceeding guidelines related to:
- Food quality, and excellence
- Facility cleanliness and maintenance practices
- Service procedures
- Ensure that General Managers and Executive Chefs recruit, hire, train and retain high quality employees and management.
- Conduct performance evaluations on a timely basis; recommends promotions or corrective actions where appropriate. Ensure that General Managers are doing the same.
- Conducts all necessary inspections and audits; develops and implements plans of actions on a timely basis.
- Ensures that operational and training standards are consistently followed and executed by all managers.
- Responds to guest concerns, both written and verbal with the ability to creatively solve problems and develop robust solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent work-related experience is required.
- Must have 3+ years of proven success in a high volume, multi-unit restaurant/hospitality environment.
- Strong ability to analyze data, diagnose issues and coach the operations team accordingly.
- Must possess excellent and proven people management skills, including resolving conflict, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management.
- Must have a successful track record in leading operations and meeting budgetary sales and profitability objectives.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have flexibility to travel 50% of the time.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and a yearly incentive opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings program (with company match)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Dining Discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required