Regional Manager - North - Texas
Established in 2002, North Italia is a part of Fox Restaurant Concepts, a privately-owned company that began as a single restaurant in Tucson in 1998. With 14 concepts and nearly 50 locations, we view every restaurant as a unique opportunity to connect with our guests. Built upon an ever evolving and growing lineup of concepts, our restaurants are the rare blend of true creativity and culinary excellence, paired with real flexibility and opportunity. Our growing front-of-house team is comprised of friendly, service-focused leaders who wouldn’t mind a conversation or two about what wine varietals make good meals great. North Italia is a match for passionate restaurateurs who are devoted to creating intimate dining experiences representative of Italy’s unique quality of life and rustic culinary traditions.
The Regional Manager will play a key role in providing leadership and direction to unit level General Managers and Executive Chefs. Responsibilities include all day-to-day operating activities, including staffing, revenue growth, expense, cost and margin control; service and delivery; monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management. This is a highly visible role tasked with consistently delivering guest service excellence, operational effectiveness and strong revenue numbers. This position can reside in any of our upcoming East Coast markets.
- Provide visible leadership to management and employees while generating a restaurant atmosphere focused on great hospitality where the expectations of the guests are exceeded routinely.
- Attain the financial objectives of the business through effective management of people, product, service and facility processes, including a focus on the revenue and profit components.
- Help develop policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of goals related to cash flow, revenue growth, and cost of goods sold, labor costs and other operating expenses on a daily basis.
- Manages to budget; follows-up daily on the operating numbers.
- Conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoots areas of interest while assisting in developing appropriate solutions to identified problems and opportunities.
- Ensure all management and employees are focused on exceeding guidelines related to: Food quality, and excellence, facility cleanliness and maintenance practice, and service procedures.
- Ensure that General Managers and Executive Chefs recruit, hire, train and retain high quality employees and management.
- Conduct performance evaluations on a timely basis; recommends promotions or corrective actions where appropriate. Ensure that General Managers are doing the same.
- Conducts all necessary inspections and audits; develops and implements plans of actions on a timely basis.
- Ensures that operational and training standards are consistently followed and executed by all managers.
- Responds to guest concerns, both written and verbal with the ability to creatively solve problems and develop robust solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent work-related experience is required.
- Must have 5+ years of proven success in a high volume, multi-unit restaurant/hospitality environment.
- Strong ability to analyze data, diagnose issues and coach the operations team accordingly.
- Must possess excellent and proven people management skills, including resolving conflict, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management.
- Must have a successful track record in leading operations and meeting budgetary sales and profitability objectives.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have flexibility to travel 50% of the time.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and a yearly incentive opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings program (with company match)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Dining Discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required