Marketing Project Manager
Fox Restaurant Concepts is a privately-owned company that began as a single restaurant in 1998. Today, we’ve launched over a dozen innovative concepts and have grown to over 40 locations that span across 6 states and counting. A career with us in the Big Kitchen – our home office – can be the start of a journey into a variety of business areas, or the continuation of a meaningful career. We believe to do great things, you have to love what you do. And we love what we do.
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and overseeing timelines and managing workflow for everything from advertising creative to restaurant design installations. The Project Manager also manages timelines for content development, creative campaigns, promotional and collateral pieces and local store marketing and new store opening project support. As a member of the marketing team, the Project Manager is part of this centralized service that supports each of the following departments - restaurant operations, local stores, culinary and human resources and recruiting – as well as external partners, to make sure all efforts align with each concept’s overarching business strategies.
- Assist with all phases of project development, including project planning and project team coordination and own the overall timeline and deliverables to help drive projects to a successful completion.
- Oversee and manage the production process of all projects through the project management process from creative approval to execution (printing, install, etc.)
- Ensure creative briefs are complete and actionable with a clear understanding of project goals and objectives.
- Facilitate reoccurring projects with marketing, Operations, local stores, training and recruiting, including: new store openings; seasonal menu changes; promotions; multi-store events; gift card programs; private dining and catering, among others.
- Act as the liaison between all teams and communicate clearly on content, decisions, timing and project status to ensure cohesion and alignment on plans.
- Assist with scheduling and facilitating project meetings including kick-offs to campaigns and ongoing marketing meetings surrounding business initiatives. Collaborate with stakeholders and project team and ensure all creative is consistently produced on-brand and of the highest quality.
- Assist with management of digital assets; partner closely with the digital agency to secure all brand creative and product collateral, manage agency communication when necessary, oversee timelines and set deliverables with internal team, and assist with photo shoot prep including sample and photo schedule management.
- Continually recommend work process improvements and support implementation with approval from management.
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with key project stakeholders and external vendors and teams across the business.
Local Store Marketing & New Store Openings
- Facilitate all local store requests utilizing in-house and external resources to develop marketing materials that communicate consistent messaging across each market
- Develop annual calendar tool for all departmental teams
- Develop new store opening marketing materials using online production timeline and printing resource
- Communicate regularly with Operations and Local Store Manager on delivery, install dates and timelines.
Partner Management (Design, Printing & Production)
- Serve as point person for print/production company to ensure best pricing and top quality
- Serve as day-to-day manager for external creative agency creative (if applicable), digital agency and external production and printing partners
- Manage print vendor alternative printing/production outline system ensuring process is efficient, product is quality, and deadlines are met
- Execute bi-annual evaluation of printing/production tool to all users to improve efficiencies
- Upload all pre-developed/template materials on print/production tool and notify local teams when new material are available
- Determine cost savings opportunities and mange budget, reporting on both quarterly
- Work closely with IT, Design and Operations to manage multi-departmental projects with trafficking tools
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Communications, Marketing, or Business
- 2-4 years of professional work experience with a focus in project management, agency or in-house experience preferred. Passion for restaurant industry and healthy dining a plus.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills; proven attention to detail with excellent organizational and time management capabilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and flexible when it comes to re-prioritizing tasks due to business demands.
- Ability to work well both cross-functionally and collaboratively as a team player and as a self-starter. Strong facilitator to help others complete the task at hand and work together.
- A proactive planner who isn’t afraid to ask probing questions for project clarity, anticipates potential roadblocks, and escalates project issues appropriately.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as solid understanding of the creative process and project management tools (Basecamp).
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and a yearly incentive opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings program (with company match)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Dining Discount
Who Is Sam Fox?
Sam Fox – a “serial restaurateur” – is the creative visionary behind Fox Restaurant Concepts, one of the most successful restaurant groups in the United States. An eleven-time James Beard Award semifinalist for Restaurateur of the Year, Sam is a New York Times best-selling cookbook author and has been named one of the 50 most influential people in the restaurant industry by Nation’s Restaurant News for the fifth consecutive year. An important part of the Fox culture that Sam insists on is giving back to the community through the company’s charitable arm: Feed the Soul. Through the years, Feed the Soul has supported numerous non-profits, including the Boys & Girls Clubs, the American Heart Association and No Kid Hungry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required