Junior Financial Reporting Analyst
Fox Restaurant Concepts is a privately-owned company that began as a single restaurant in 1998. Today, we’ve launched over a dozen innovative concepts and have grown to over 50 locations that span across 8 states and counting. A career with us in the Big Kitchen – our home office – can be the start of a journey into a variety of business areas, or the continuation of a meaningful career. We believe to do great things, you have to love what you do. And we love what we do.
- Generate financial reporting:
- Routine period-end & mid-month reporting: both financial statements and management reporting
- Ad Hoc reporting as required by business leaders
- Work with IT counterpart to document, implement and maintain processes to ensure data integrity between systems
- Tie-out of all dimensions, values and organizational levels
- Ongoing maintenance as new dimensions are added to the various systems
- Provide support during the forecast and planning process
- Forecast / Plan reporting
- Corporate expense planning & reporting
- New Store expense / investment planning & reporting
- Assist in maintenance of budget tracking tools for various aspects of the business including: major capital expenditures and new store openings.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and analysis of various aspects of the business
- Evaluate processes and seek solutions for process improvement: continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field is preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines
- Motivated self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex and dynamic financial information clearly and succinctly
- Key characteristics: continuous improvement, excellent time management skills, sense of urgency, detail oriented, strong critical thinker; desire to learn
- Working knowledge of any of these systems is a bonus: Mirus, Great Plains, Adaptive Insights, Management Reporter, CrunchTime, Marketing Vitals
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and a yearly incentive opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings program (with company match)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Dining Discount
Who Is Sam Fox?
Sam Fox – a “serial restaurateur” – is the creative visionary behind Fox Restaurant Concepts, one of the most successful restaurant groups in the United States. An eleven-time James Beard Award semifinalist for Restaurateur of the Year, Sam is a New York Times best-selling cookbook author and has been named one of the 50 most influential people in the restaurant industry by Nation’s Restaurant News for the fifth consecutive year. An important part of the Fox culture that Sam insists on is giving back to the community through the company’s charitable arm: Feed the Soul. Through the years, Feed the Soul has supported numerous non-profits, including the Boys & Girls Clubs, the American Heart Association and No Kid Hungry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required