Regional Beverage Manager
Fox Restaurant Concepts is a privately-owned company that began as a single restaurant in 1998. Today, we’ve launched over a dozen innovative concepts and have grown to over 50 locations that span across 8 states and counting. A career with us in the Big Kitchen – our home office – can be the start of a journey into a variety of business areas, or the continuation of a meaningful career. We believe to do great things, you have to love what you do. And we love what we do.
The Regional Beverage Manager will function as a versatile operator within Fox Restaurant Concepts. The role reports directly to the Director of Operations for Culinary Drop out and will split time between scheduled menu rollouts, market visits, new store openings, beverage training and emergency store visits. Additionally, as the Beverage Manager you will provide validation of bar SOPs, recipe execution and beverage training in each of the restaurants as well as lead and facilitate training solutions for troubled stores – mainly in FOH. You will maintain constant communication with Director of Operations and work closely with existing in-store beverage managers to maintain FRC standards practices at every level throughout all markets and new store openings.
- Implements and innovates new and better measures for continued Safe Alcohol Service.
- Is accountable for financials, inventory, and sales goals. Is able to correct small errors, coach behaviors, and identify/anticipate trends in business and cash flow.
- Must be regarded as a “COACH” instead of “THE POLICE” – the teams he works with should desire his presence in their building – not fear it.
- Exemplifies superior guest service and promotes an atmosphere that supports the FRC mission. Creates a collaborative environment. Motivates and recognizes staff.
- Has 100% understanding of “money-chain” and “supply-chain” as it pertains to his program – can resolve any confusion with analysis and better routine. Has access to Purchasing/Standards department for training and educational resources.
- Embodies FRC Culture of Guest-Forward Hospitality. Conducts himself/herself as an ambassador, example and advertisement for growth and success within Fox Restaurant Concepts.
- Participates in ideation, collaboration, development of new products, spirits, wines, beers, and proprietary products/projects with FRC Beverage Director.
- Effectively works with regional managers and directors on training for new managers, menu changes and development, pricing and ordering practices.
- Effectively works with both GM and Beverage Manager in each store to encourage ownership of beverage program; installs with certainty his/her availability for assistance.
- Puts into operation recipes and procedures to achieve the beverage quality standards under all types of volume production conditions.
- Delivers existing operational systems including roll-outs, clear written procedures and training.
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of FRC Best Practices, P&L Analysis, Product & Labor Variables.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and motivational skills, the ability to effectively supervise and instill cooperation in staff, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Extremely high standards and attention to detail, well organized and able to multi-task. High level of personal initiative, action and results oriented.
- Training Certifications: Sommelier Training, Spirits Certification, Extensive Alcohol Awareness
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and a yearly incentive opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings program (with company match)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Dining Discount
Who Is Sam Fox?
Sam Fox – a “serial restaurateur” – is the creative visionary behind Fox Restaurant Concepts, one of the most successful restaurant groups in the United States. An eleven-time James Beard Award semifinalist for Restaurateur of the Year, Sam is a New York Times best-selling cookbook author and has been named one of the 50 most influential people in the restaurant industry by Nation’s Restaurant News for the fifth consecutive year. An important part of the Fox culture that Sam insists on is giving back to the community through the company’s charitable arm: Feed the Soul. Through the years, Feed the Soul has supported numerous non-profits, including the Boys & Girls Clubs, the American Heart Association and No Kid Hungry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required